Photo & Guest Post Policies?
- I allow one or two pictures to be shared on your site with a link back and proper credit given.
- No full posts or tutorials may be shared without written permission.
- I am not accepting guest posting at this time.
Must-Have Blogging Products and Resources?
*This page contains some affiliate links to products I know and love.*
Hosting & Security
Courses and Ebooks
Social Media Managers
- Gusto (for payroll)
E Product Hosting
Affiliate Marketing Companies
- As far as monetization platforms go, this one is the cream of the crop!! However, it is invitaton only from someone already in the program. I can have an invitation sent to you, if you email me at [email protected] with your first and last name, blog url and email address.
Business Books and Coaches
Advice for the Creative Entrepreneur?
The following are some principles that have kept me going and that I think will benefit others, as well. . .
- Keep your head down and work hard- every. single. day.
- Don’t let that “I have no idea what I am doing” feeling shut you down. You should feel this at least once day, it will drive you to ask questions and dig deeper until you do know what you are doing. This feeling means you are growing.
- Invest in education and beautiful branding.
- Get inspiration from others, but fight to stay authentic to your standards and your unique brand.
- Don’t obsess over social media and all the analytics, obsess over excellence in your niche. Obsess over producing the highest quality work that you can.
- Only grow as fast as your steady income can handle.
- This is a marathon, not a sprint. A lifestyle, not a one time, get rich quick event. Slow cooking can’t be beat sometimes.
- Everyone’s story is a little bit different and just as valuable as the next. Don’t be discouraged by others around you that seem to be growing faster. There will always be the Cinderella stories, but the slow, quiet growth is the more normal path, it just isn’t talked about as much.
- Business is a never ending roller coaster ride. Celebrate the wins, but embrace the losses- humility is a gift that prepares us to handle future success without selling our souls. I fail much more than I succeed, but the one thing I don’t fail at is getting up and trying again.
- Cultivate a heart of gratitude, always say “thank you” to your customers and people who are helping you. Give credit where credit is due.